DEVELOPERS HOURLY CHARGES
Delivering Hourly Development Services Since 2014
A developer is a technology professional who designs and implements programs used on computers and online. These professionals are often broken down into two categories: systems software developers and application developers. Both types of developers design the applications that individuals use on a daily basis for business and personal needs.
When a company hires experience developer staff, it not only pays their salaries and taxes but also benefits such as medical insurance and vacation time. To avoid those additional costs, a business can hire more than 10+ years of experience developers at hourly prices. InternetBees Technologies Private Limited delivering hourly development services lots of startups and small businesses. A standard agreement for a business that needs to hire a developer and will pay hourly. This is a copy of the full consulting contract containing only the hourly payment clauses.
FOR STARTUPS AND SMALL BUSINESSES
Start your online store. More than 10+ years of experience developers. If you have any query please click on Request a call back button. Our marketing manager will connect you next 2-4 hours.Request a call back
Development Agreement For Hourly Work
- Services and Payment. Developer agrees to undertake and complete the Services (as defined in Exhibit A) in accordance with and on the schedule specified in Exhibit A.
- Ownership; Rights; Proprietary Information; Publicity. Company shall own all right, title and interest for work completed during each Billing Period after invoice for that Billing Period is paid in full to the Developer.
- Warranty. Developer warrants that the Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner and that none of such Services or any part of this Agreement is or will be inconsistent with any obligation Developer may have to others. All deliverables shall be to the best of developer's knowledge original work of Developer and/or its independent contractors. Contractor will ensure all third-party resources utlitized in deliverables do not violate the rights of any third parties.
- Termination. Either party may terminate the contract at any time through written request. The Company shall upon termination pay Developer all unpaid amounts due for Services completed prior to notice of termination.
- Relationship of the Parties. Each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not a partner, joint venturer, or agent of the other.
- Notice. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing.
- Miscellaneous. No changes or modifications or waivers to this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- Invoices. All invoices are payable within 15 days of receipt. A monthly service charge of 1.5% [or the greatest amount allowed by state law] is payable on all overdue balances. Payments will be credited first to late payment charges and next to the unpaid balance. Company shall be responsible for all collection or legal fees necessitated by lateness or default in payment. Developer reserves the right to withhold delivery and any transfer of ownership of any current work if accounts are not current or overdue invoices are not paid in full. All grants of any license to use or transfer of ownership of any intellectual property rights under this Agreement are conditioned upon receipt of payment in full which shall be inclusive of any and all outstanding Additional Costs, Taxes, Expenses, and Fees.
InternetBees (First Party) and Company (Second Party), agree as follows:
"INTERNETBEES Technologies is a highly skilled team. Guys thanks for your fast and efficient delivery of work."
"Very good to work with InternetBees. Every request was responded quickly and timely. We are thinking of new customizations and will definitely work with them again."
"I have used this website development company several times and they always do the job as required. Very reliable and they have knowledge developers."
"I just want to say that Joydeep Bhattacharya did an excellent job on my project. he done all commitment and hits all timelines."
"Very satisfy with the work and level of understanding on this project. I will definately use InternetBees again. Thank you!"
"They appeared in my business as an ultimate solution. We were in a total loss as our previous developers have not completed my projects and stuck with it at a crucial stage. They came with brilliant ideas in a tight deadline, did all the needful and made everything working at more than satisfactory level."
How can we help you today?
Fill in the form and we will get back to you in two working days
If you are considering one of our products, fill in the form. If you need to get in touch with a sales person right now, call us at +91 8287335791.